Procedure for Hall of Fame Nominations
For selection criteria, please see the Selection Committee Chair
- A person’s name can be submitted at any time during the year.
- Names should be submitted by a member of the Curbstone Coaches. Both the person submitting the name and the applicant should sign the application.
- Names are to be submitted on the official nominating form and given to the Chairperson of the Hall of Fame. Forms are available from any officer.
- Names that are properly submitted and not inducted will be kept on file for future consideration for a period of four (4) years after the submission.
- A separate application must be submitted for each category. A nominee may qualify in several areas.
- Once a candidate is approved and inducted, the name will be removed from any other categories in which it may appear.
- The selection committee will decide if an applicant meets the criteria for the Hall of Fame and the specific category.
- Sports categories to be considered:
|A) All Sports||B) Auto Racing||C) Baseball|
|D) Basketball||E) Bowling||F) Boxing|
|G) Contribution||H) Football||I) Golf|
|J) Racquetball||K) Softball||L) Special Award|
|M) Sports Media||N) Swimming||O) Track & Field|
|P) Tennis||Q) Volleyball||R) Wrestling|
- Nominations can be submitted anytime during the year, however, to be eligible for the current year, nominations must be submitted by the announced deadline.
- The Selection Committee will consist of no less than seven (7) members and be appointed by the Executive Board of the Curbstone Coaches.